Re: Planet policy?

> The people who like my blog can add it to their feed readers directly.
> I believe I've followed the rules for PD, but there's no point

I believe you've followed the rules as well. As you mentioned on your
blog, planet is for active participants in Debian, not for posts about
Debian only. The "rules" have been pretty clearly described here:

  http://wiki.debian.org/PlanetDebian

I've gone back and made it more explicit just in case.

I should probably link that page from planet.debian.org itself.

Later,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill