Re: Micros*ft deal

On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 03:57:39PM +0200, Alexander Schmehl wrote:
> I would to see some kind of statement, too.

How about "To the best of our knowledge, Debian is free of patent
encumberance. We will, however, happily accept patent indeminfications
for our users, upstream developers, and derived distributions; and will
be happy to offer any company that offers such an indemnification any
number of copies of Debian to provide to their customers that they may
desire." ? :)

Cheers,
aj