Re: curl dependency problem in unstable

Hi all,

On 6/25/07, Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> wrote:
On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 11:06:49AM -0500, Steve Greenland wrote:
> On 25-Jun-07, 08:33 (CDT), Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> wrote:
> > On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 02:07:05PM +0700, arief@gmail wrote:
> > > I'm having this problem in unstable for a week now:
> >
> > I'm sorry, but I don't think inquiries about unstable issues are on
> > topic here,

Sorry if I have unknowingly posting in the wrong place.

I really don't know about the rules, I firstly thought that unstable problem should go to -devel, and so happens that is the only list I currently subscribed to.

I know that things can be rough in unstable (hey, it's bumpy but it's a fun ride), it's just that this one problem seems a bit interesting to me, thus I mailed the list.

If this is turn out to be the wrong place to sent this mail, I won't do it again. Please continue your efforts in improving debian for all of us.

Thanks for the support and attention.

all the best.
-arief