Re: What do Open Source Projects need?

On Wed, Jun 06, 2007 at 11:10:51AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:

> > My question about unsubbing Christoph Berg from Planet Debian was more
> > about: do we think it will recur and should we draw a line here?

> Christoph has not shown a pattern that will allow us to anticipate
> more of such entries in the near future, thus there is no reason
> to even think about unlinking his feed from the aggregation.

I agree.

That doesn't mean we can't/shouldn't (individually, or as a project) express
our disapproval to him for what he posted in his blog, and our hopes that it
not recur.  Even if the sentiment happens to be widely shared, making a
comment like that only causes further polarization in an already unfortunate
situation.