Re: Expulsion process: Sven Luther - Decision

On Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at 03:24:12PM -0400, Kevin Mark wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at 08:13:17PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > On Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at 10:20:42AM -0700, Richard Hecker wrote:
> > > On Thu, 2007-03-29 at 07:07 +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > >
> > > ...<snip>...

> > > One big problem here is the way you define "fair" in this context.
> > > There are many other DDs unwilling to accept your definition.  Another
> > > good example is the way you talk about others who "hate" you.
> >
> > Do you deny that rejection is an act of hate ? And do you deny that the
> > expulsion is an act of rejection, because the project was unable to solve the
> > problem ?
> >
> > For me, in a situation like this, fair does mean a solution which does not do
> > injustice to any of the parties. Do you deny that this decision, which
> > happened because the project is unable to solve his social disputes, can
> > hardly be called fair, since it didn't involve both parties of the this
> > dispute ?
> From my perspective, the parties are:
> A) Sven, B) the software in the archive, C) the end users, D) the Debian infrastructure,
> and E) other DD's

And F) Frans and the d-i "leadership", who decided one year ago that A was not
"respectful" engouh to him, and set up to destroy him, and hinder him in his
work, so that A's contribution to debian can no longer go to B), and that C)
suffer from it.

Friendly,

Sven Luther