Re: Expulsion process: Sven Luther - Decision

On Thu, 2007-03-29 at 07:07 +0200, Sven Luther wrote:

...<snip>...

> I would have gladly accepted any decision, provided it was a fair one, but
> this one-sidedness is what caused all of this.

One big problem here is the way you define "fair" in this context.
There are many other DDs unwilling to accept your definition.  Another
good example is the way you talk about others who "hate" you.

You are free to selectively use any definitions you see fit.  But the
fact that many others reject your choice should cause one to pause for
thought.  By continuously harping on issues that rely on your specific
definitions, you isolate yourself from those who might be in a position
to help you.  After you alienate your fellow DDs, you feign surprise
that no one is there to help you.  This process has been repeated over
and over again.  Many have tried to help you and offer advice.  When you
ignore their advice, is it any wonder you find yourself in this
situation?

You are STILL a DD with an opportunity to positively contribute to the
project.  Instead of explaining that you are the one who is right and
all of us are wrong, try working on something where consensus exists.
When you explain what makes my views wrong, it also causes me to wonder
if I was wrong to have any concern for your welfare.

Richard