Re: notable Debian contributions in 2006

Hi,

On Sat Mar 24, 2007 at 17:44:53 +0100, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I asked you to point me to those "published personal attacks" and i did
> not ask you about your personal opinion about Mr. Bloch.
>
> Read what i wrote you, and then speak again!

As Mr. Schilling answered all the other mails in this thread but didn't
answer to this one, and was not able to point me to any published mails
by Mr. Bloch with personal attacks to Mr Schilling, we now conclude that
there is no "published personal attacks" from Mr. Bloch.

Therefore we also conclude, Mr. Schilling seem to be the liar, who is
spreading lies about Mr. Bloch, who never seemed to have published any
personal attacks attacks to Mr. Schilling.

End of discussion from my side here.

Martin
--
[root@debian /root]# man real-life