Re: No buildd redundancy for alpha/mips/mipsel

On 29 Nov 2007, at 12:23 pm, Peter Palfrader wrote:

[ snipped RT close message ]

Glad to see that, although I don't think I received the message. Must be something wrong with the forwarding chain between there and me - almost certainly my fault. apologies!

Anyway - thanks for doing that, I really appreciate it. As to the mips machines that Steve dropped off at Sanger the week before last, I should hopefully find the time to rack them up and install them on Friday, barring any firefighting I need to do here.

Regards,

Tim

--
The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute is operated by Genome Research Limited, a charity registered in England with number 1021457 and a company registered in England with number 2742969, whose registered office is 215 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BE.