Re: linhdd concerns (was: Re: Updated Debian Maintainers Keyring)

On Sun, 25 Nov 2007, Anthony Towns wrote:

Mohammed and Jaldhar, as advocates (and AM) of Kartik, do you have
anything to add here?

Mainly I have worked with Kartik on Debian-IN packages and there I have no complaints. Lately, I have been sponsoring some of his other packages and on the occasions that I have spotted packaging problems (few, and none as bad as this.) Kartik has fixed them and not repeated the error.

As I suggested on IRC yesterday, maybe he should cut down on the amount of packages he is maintaining and drop some of the more complicated ones but I do think he is capable of maintaining packages on his own in general.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>