Re: Updated Debian Maintainers Keyring

On Thu, Nov 22, 2007 at 08:10:42AM +0000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 21, 2007 at 12:10:41PM +0100, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
> > I note that the 4th package made an interesting choice indeed.
>
> The Dm-Upload-Allowed: field is only relevant for DM when there're non-DD
> uploaders listed.
>
> It's relevant for dak in that only packages with that field set get
> their uploaders put into the database where they can be referred to later.

  Makes sense. I was asking myself: is a DM able to add other Uploaders
to a package ? I mean, once a DM has been validated with an upload
having its name in it, is he able to add new DM names ? or does any
change in the Maintainer/Uploaders line has to be signed with a DD key ?

--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit