Re: About spam in the list archive

Hello Raphael,

Raphael Geissert wrote:
> I know this won't help dealing with already received spam and such, but it
> may help reduce the amount of spam received in the future.

Reducing the amount of spam is good. However, when I wrote

>> Also note that all this is about the archive spam policy only.

that was because this is what I am trying to implement[1].

If you are more interested in the more general state of the Debian
lists, please allow me to suggest using the bits sent last month[1] as a
starting point. In particular, there is a lot of information on the
setup, a link to the repository of the filters in use, which format
suggestions should have to be easily implementable, etc.

I am sure your ideas have a lot of merit, but posting them to this
thread might not be the ideal way of sharing them.

Kind regards

Thomas

1. http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2007/10/msg00004.html
--