Re: Making Debian work: a question of trust indeed

also sprach Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> [2007.11.21.1121 +0100]:
> > And please, don't pursue this argument, it's so ridiculous. Are you
> > really going to claim in the near future that there weren't
> > communication behavior issues between the project and DSA?
>
> Pot, kettle, black.

/me fetches popcorn.

Come on, guys, don't be ridiculous. Or are we actually flamewar
addicts?

Sam's mail was to James, CC the project. Don't you think that it's
a little immature and definitely very premature to discuss the
matter before James sent his own reply?

Or is James a religious figure or helpless toddler that needs help
defending himself?

This whole thing reminds me a lot of
http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2005/02/msg00116.html and the
ensuing thread. aj replied.

James?

"die zeit für kleine politik ist vorbei.
 schon das nächste jahrhundert
 bringt den kampf um die erdherrschaft."
                                                 - friedrich nietzsche