Re: Making Debian work: a question of trust indeed

Sam Hocevar wrote:
>    So, please let me know whether we'll have to fight, or if a few
> things can still go smoothly. This is certainly no longer something
> about which I can afford to wait 2 months between each answer from
> you.

Though I'm distant enough from the project to usually stay away from
personal involvement, I can imagine this to be a serious issue.

However, after reading the email through, I feel it could perhaps have
been written in a less belligerent tone. Specially since it comes from
the DPL, with the DPL hat on (as I understood from the "From" of the
message).

I know I'm fighting against the natural tide here, but just I'm trying
to stop a possible flamewar before it starts, if at all possible, so
couldn't this issue (of which I have no particular knowledge) be
addressed in a somewhat different pace?

If you disagree with my opinion that the tone of the email is perhaps a
little too aggressive, please just disregard this email. I have no
intention of lighting the fire myself.

Hopefully I'm just being over-cautious.

Cheers

--