Re: Planets for debian users and debian administrators.

Hi,

On Sunday 07 October 2007 16:39, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> The planet mentioned above have been created partly as result of my blog
> post... so I'd suggest Shams to join that planet, contribute to it, make
> it known and maybe improve its visual appearance. :)
>
> I have no project to create another planet for english-speaking debian
> users.

There is planet.en.debian-community.org and planet.de.debian-community.org
since about a month (no real advertisment happened so far) now, and we're
happy to create more planets in different languages.

Feel free to add your debian related feeds there!

regards,
	Holger