Re: Planets for debian users and debian administrators.

On Sat, 06 Oct 2007, Kevin Mark wrote:
> [...]
[...]
> Debian has a history of stabilty and testing and as such, Debian related
> web sites start as $DOMAIN.debian.net until Debian feels that they have
> become useful enough or mature enough to join the Debian.org domain.
> This is what happen to the debian wiki which started as wiki.debian.net.
> Holger started debian-community.org as a place for debian users to have
> a place to show their support for Debian while planet.debian.org is
> currently for Debian developers and maintainers. Also,IIRC, Raphael
> Hertzog(buxy) was also considering creating a blog for english users as
> he has for french users.
> (http://www.ouaza.com/wp/2007/09/19/planet-debian-for-users/)
> So, ask for his help, if he has not already created it.

The planet mentioned above have been created partly as result of my blog
post... so I'd suggest Shams to join that planet, contribute to it, make
it known and maybe improve its visual appearance. :)

I have no project to create another planet for english-speaking debian users.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog