Re: Debian Maintainers

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007, Joey Hess wrote:
> I think it's not unreasonable to defer announcements of additions to
> the keyring until we've finished putting into place the system to
> manage and use the keyring.

My concern (and possibly the concern shared by Joerg) is that people
whose DM-ity had not been announced according to the process were
allowed to upload packages to the archive. AFAIC, if we're just at the
stage where DM hasn't actually been implemented yet, no harm, no foul.

Don Armstrong

--
As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both
instances, there is a twilight when everything remains seemingly