Re: wiki.debian.org: Who's maintaining it

Josip Rodin skrev:
> [...]

Agreed. Nursing a wiki needs close collaboration between technical and
content/structural maintainance. Seems obvious for team work in my opinion.

>> I recently asked James Troup about the opportunity to delegate the wiki to
>> someone external to DSA and he wasn't really interested, pointing out that
>> DSA hadn't received that many requests concerning the wiki.
>
> Probably because nowhere on the entire Wiki does it actually say where to
> send feedback to.

That was my experience indeed.

>> So I also believe that we would benefit from a "wiki admin/maintainer".
>> But is there someone volunteering ?
>
> Jonas did so in #359116 (on 2006-04-26, a year and a half ago),

My offer still stand.

I won't take the lead in this process, so am happy to see others pushing
the agenda :-)

 - Jonas