Re: message from Sven Luther

On Fri, Jun 29, 2007 at 03:51:32PM +0200, Robert Millan wrote:
> The message is political in nature, but its tone is not something that I
> would find offensive or rude.
>
> I'm aware that Sven is banned, so if someone thinks I should not forward
> it, please say it now.  If nobody objects after a reasonable period of time,
> I will send it.
>
> Sven also told me that if nobody will forward it, he will "make it by the
> slashdot way".

If this is just the umpteenth re-hash of his well-known arguments
about his right to directly commit to d-i, I would prefer if he would
carry this to Slashdot. I strongly suspect that Slashdot wouldn't
carry the story anyway.

If it is something new, by all means, post it.

Your call.

Greetings
Marc

Nordisch by Nature |  How to make an American Quilt | Fax: *49 3221 2323190