Re: soc-ctte discussion at DebConf7 [was Re: Social committee proposal]

El martes, 26 de junio de 2007 a las 23:16:50 +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli escribía:

> Just nitpicking, but is our Condorcet method for running election
> suitable for voting when an (ordered) set of result is expected? Isn't
> it targeted at finding only one winner (if it exists)?  Not a big

 It's targeted to finding the one winner, but it's easy to adapt to finding
a list: get the winner, then remove it from the list of options and get the
new winner, then remove it from the list of options and get the new winner,
etc.

--
   Jacobo Tarrío     |     http://jacobo.tarrio.org/