Poll: Debian Trademark Policy

Which of the following do you think should be the basis of the future
debian trademark policy?

[ ] - Announcement About the Debian Trademark
http://www.debian.org/News/1998/19980306a

[ ] - Licensing all businesses on request under "non-exclusive,
royalty-free, non-transferable" terms (as currently used for some
in addition to the above - I will publish sample terms if permitted)

[ ] - TrademarkFreedom
http://wiki.mako.cc/TrademarkFreedom?action=recall&rev=6

[ ] - ProposedTrademarkPolicy
http://wiki.debian.org/ProposedTrademarkPolicy?action=recall&rev=7

[ ] - something else

Email it to mjr-trademarkpoll@debian.org with 1 2 3 4 5 in the boxes,
so we can see which way to head.  I'll summarise in a week or two.

Other comments also welcome, to me or to a list.

Regards,
Experienced webmaster-developers for hire http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Also: statistician, sysadmin, online shop builder, workers co-op.