Re: What do Open Source Projects need?

Gerfried Fuchs <alfie@ist.org> wrote:
> * MJ Ray <mjr@phonecoop.coop> [2007-06-06 09:36]:
> > My question about unsubbing Christoph Berg from Planet Debian was more
> > about: do we think it will recur and should we draw a line here?
>
>  Given that this question comes from someone who has ben unsubscribed
> from planet before I consider this highly amusing...

At least I contacted Christoph Berg first and sounded out others about
the general principle.

It's funny in another sense that the consensus seems to be:
* publicly post bad medical advice to one DD => no action;
* flooding with old entries => no action;
* post non-English entries => warning or unsub, depending on language;
* post about a major European entertainment => immediate unsub!

Regards,
--
MJR/slef