Re: What do Open Source Projects need?

Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> wrote: [...]
> The benefit of Planet Debian in this case is even that the log entry
> will expire after a shot while and it not visible to the public on
> that site anymore, contrary to mailing-list posts. [...]

However, I think it will live forever in the archives of Planet Debian
like http://planet-search.steve.org.uk/ - the toothpaste tube has been
squeezed and it's difficult to put it back.

My question about unsubbing Christoph Berg from Planet Debian was more
about: do we think it will recur and should we draw a line here?

Unfortunately, the only answer seemed to be: don't care and no.

Regards,
Experienced webmaster-developers for hire http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Also: statistician, sysadmin, online shop builder, workers co-op.