Re: Two GR concepts for dicussion

MJ Ray <mjr@phonecoop.coop> writes:
> appeal route (an undo GR?) within the project and realise that if we
> go barking mad, there is *always* a possibility of Real-Life courts.

I'm intrigued. Considering that Debian Project is a non-legal,
multinational entity, which courts would have what jurisdiction over
which actions? I don't think I would stand a chance on having a
Finnish court do a damn thing about any action made by the project.

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *