Re: Re: Public request that action be taken at whoever abused their technical power to remove me from the kernel team at alioth.

Le mardi 29 mai 2007 à 17:44 +0200, Sven Luther a écrit :
> Can you tell me a single other reason which justified that my expulsion
> was requested on february 7 or so ?

For example, that could be because of the fourth report of the IPCC -
delivered on February 2 - which confirmed the human cause of the global
climate changes. Some people may have concluded that your level of
trolling is heavily responsible for global warming and can therefore not
be accepted in Debian.

> I am really curious ?

If by curious you mean "strange", you definitely are.

> > > Now, it is my turn to ask you something. Do you really feel that the
> > > timing of the expulsion request can be seen as anything but shadowy
> > > dealings and mafioso politics ? I am ver very curious about this.
> >
> > Yes, it can be seen as many other things.
>
> Please give me an example of those many things it can be seen as ?

It highly depends on the current tequila level. On a Friday evening, it
can be seen as a green polka-dot walrus.

--
 .''`.