Re: Change of the debian code-name base?

On 5/26/07, Torsten Trautwein <torstentrautwein@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm a long time Debian GNU/Linux user - both as a desktop and server OS.
I've never been a big friend of the code-names of Debian, so I wanted
to ask if it was possible to change the naming resource from Toy Story
to The Simpsons?

I greatly appreciate that we, as a community, have the freedom to
bring up topics like this one.

Having said that, I believe that we should stick with the current Toy
Story naming scheme.  I'm not aware of a good reason to move away from
using it.

Dusty