Re: Change of the debian code-name base?

On Sat, 26 May 2007, Torsten Trautwein wrote:
> I sure can live with the Toy Story names, but for me the naming has
> room for improvements. Think about press releases etc.

Codenames are often whimsical or at least mildly entertaining.
Frankly, someone whose opinion of Debian is affected by the codename
that a release bears isn't someone whose opinion is worth even having
this email exchange about, let alone actually changing how release
names are chosen in Debian.

Don Armstrong

--
"The question of whether computers can think is like the question of
whether submarines can swim."