Re: Change of the debian code-name base?

On Sat, 26 May 2007, Torsten Trautwein wrote:
> I sure can live with the Toy Story names, but for me the naming has
> room for improvements. Think about press releases etc.

Codenames are often whimsical or at least mildly entertaining.
Frankly, someone whose opinion of Debian is affected by the codename
that a release bears isn't someone whose opinion is worth even having
this email exchange about, let alone actually changing how release
names are chosen in Debian.

Don Armstrong
"The question of whether computers can think is like the question of
whether submarines can swim."
 -- Edsgar Dijkstra