Re: Debian 4.0 finally arrives... does anyone care?

On Fri, Apr 13, 2007 at 11:08:44AM +0200, Adrian von Bidder wrote:
> We're telling people that they can/should use Debian, and 5 minutes later
> I have to explain [...]

I sense a bit of frustration in here :) but it's not really necessary.

I mean, you also have to explain people why we e.g. don't have Excel on
Debian, and we actually *don't* have it. There are numerous things to have
to explain, and a simple s/Firefox/Iceweasel/ rename is perhaps one of the
most trivial of them all.

Some people like to obsess over trivialities, such is life, let's move on.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.