Debian 4.0 finally arrives... does anyone care?

Yo!

Merely somebody who likes Fedora and (Open)SuSE better than Debian, or
somebody who has a realistic view of the world?  While I'm personally happy
to use etch, I might be a bit biased...

(There are many news items more or less just quoting the release
announcement, there are some that are very positive, but I think where we
learn is how people *don't* like the release, that's why I'm posting this
here.  Note that this is not an attack against the kernel or X people, I
know they did a huge job.)

cheers
-- vbi

--