Re: Please expulse Frans Pop from debian, ... was : [eddy.petrisor@gmail.com: Re: This is getting ridiculous ...]

On Mon, Apr 02, 2007 at 08:23:01PM +0000, Andrew M.A. Cater wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 02, 2007 at 02:20:58PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > Hi, please read the following, and this may give you more of an insight about
> > the situation.
> >
> Sven,
>
> En franc,ais mauvais, afin que vous y comprenne: taisez en donc s'il
> vous plait si cela vous soit encore possible. On a deja trop entendu du tout.
> Prenez-le hors des listes Debian s.v.p. Merci donc.
>
> Amicalement - car je sais bien que vous etes aussi gentil que sensible.
>
> Andy
>
> [In bad French, so that you can understand it: please shut up if you
> are still able to do so. Everyone's heard too much about it all already.
> Please take it out of the Debian lists. Thanks.
>
> In friendship - because I know that you are both polite and sensitive.
>
> Andy]

Thanks for the effort, but what other way is open to me, i have since the
start of this mess, almost a year ago, gone to every debian institution, in
hope of a fair mediation. I went to the DPL, i went to the technical
committee, and when they made a joke of it, i accepted it, and tried to work
through bug reports, just to be agressed by frans on bug reports and my work
forgotten in the BTS.

When Fabio accepted the mediation, there was hope again, but suddenly, while
nobody could reproach anything to me, i was to be baned from the lists, and i
accepted even that, but before the ban was over, i was to be expulsed again.

Tell me seriously, how would you have felt in my place ? What i learned, is
that in debian, making effort does not count, because if you don't have the
power over the infrastructure, you lose anyway.

Thanks for your friendly message, but i doubt being silent will help, any
effort i made and my numerous effort of reconciliation, and even the attempt
to setup an in-person meeting at FOSDEM were for nothing.

Friendly,

Sven Luther