Re: Expulsion process: Sven Luther

On Thursday 29 March 2007 09:51, Sven Luther wrote:
> Debian has fallen very low indeed ...

A few people currently in power are not Debian.  Hopefully Debian
will elect a less divisive leader in the current election.

Assuming I had any influence in such matters, should I work towards
stopping Bushite terrorists or should I work towards unsuspending
a definitely annoying and probably mistreated Sven?

So please recall that life is unfair - in many cases life is much more
unfair than it has been to you.  People lose jobs, loved ones, lives.
You've lost a small part of a hobby.  You can still code.  You can
invent something useful - something better even than building Debian
packages.

I wish you all the best in your life.  Now please get on with it.

--Mike Bird