Re: Expulsion process: Sven Luther (aka: why I'm now convinced he needs therapy)

On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 09:42:42AM -0500, John Goerzen wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 01:59:46PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 01:54:44PM +0200, Mike Hommey wrote:
> > > On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 01:14:22PM +0200, Sven Luther <sven@powerlinux.fr> wrote:
> > > <snip>
> > >
> > > Sven, will you stop replying -private mails on -project ?
> >
> > Why should i ? I have been expelled from debian, and can't read -private
> > anymore, so the thread need to move to an appropriate forum.
> >
> > I have nothing to hide myself, but i understand that the powers-that-be in
> > debian want to hide the shame of what they just have done.
>
> Sven,
>
> You are obviously upset, but this is really too much.  You haven't shown
> anything worth hiding, much less anything that they tried to hide.

Where are the dates of the individual expulsion requests for examples, and the
fact that the procedure mandated a 2 week period after the original expulsion
request to be valid.

More than me asked for these dates, and repeatedly, and they where never
provided.

This is just an example, another one is that the DAMs discarded the numerous
votes against the expulsion, "because they are not argumented".

And yes, i am upset, i have been under constant attack over this bullshit
since over a year, and each time i manage to detach myself from this issue, i
get another escalation in the agression i am under.

Friendly,

Sven Luther