Re: notable Debian contributions in 2006

Hi,

On Sun Mar 25, 2007 at 01:24:39 +0100, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@ftbfs.de> wrote:
>
> > > I asked you to point me to those "published personal attacks" and i did
> > > not ask you about your personal opinion about Mr. Bloch.
> > >
> > > Read what i wrote you, and then speak again!
> >
> > As Mr. Schilling answered all the other mails in this thread but didn't
> > answer to this one, and was not able to point me to any published mails
> > by Mr. Bloch with personal attacks to Mr Schilling, we now conclude that
> > there is no "published personal attacks" from Mr. Bloch.
>
> I usually do not answer to trolls...but...
>
> Read the Debian mailing list archives and you will find some of the related
> personal atacks.

I asked for references, but you seem not to be able to give me ANY of
them, just telling me "look in the archive". So you seem not to be able
to give me any concrete pointer.

So whom should i trust now? You? Mr. Bloch?

There was a reason why i asked for concrete pointers.

--
[root@debian /root]# man real-life
No manual entry for real-life