Re: SGI Altix 350/3700 - 450/4700

That is part of the question, meaning whether it will work or not. The other question is if there is a cheat sheet to follow for the installation. I found one on the web but I wanted to confirm with some of the members of the Debian community if they have tried as well.

Here is what I found :

http://rad.bioinfo.ulaval.ca/hardware/altixia64/debianonaltix/

Thanks,
Anibal