Re: gpg changesets (was Re: Bits from the DPL: DSA and buildds and DAM, oh my!)

On 2/25/07, Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> wrote:
Jens Peter Secher wrote:
> it seems to me that a very simple solution would need
>
> 1. A trusted machine with a subversion (say) repository, to which only
> the keyring-assistants have access.
>
> 2. A directory in this repository with one *.key file for each key in
> the keyring.  The *.key files should of course be in ACSII-armored
> format.
>
> 3. A three-liner script that creates the keyring by importing all the
> *.key file into an empty keyring, as AJT suggested.

Since that could be set up in 15 minutes, and this has been an unresolved
for a year or two, I assume it doesn't meet keyring-maint's needs, and
so I prefer to develop something that meets all needs I can envision.

So, I am obviously missing some requirements here.  I will very gladly
help out if there is anything else that needs to be coded up.

Cheers,
--
                                                   Jens Peter Secher.
_DD6A 05B0 174E BFB2 D4D9 B52E 0EE5 978A FE63 E8A1 jpsecher gmail com_.