Re: Bits from the DPL: DSA and buildds and DAM, oh my!

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007, Mark Brown wrote:
> You are assuming that the person sending the e-mail is aware that
> the information they are sending is going to end up publically
> visible.

So indicate that it'll be publicly archived, and that private
information should be encrypted and sent out of band in the footers of
the messages sent out.

In any event, even that isn't really a reason to not allow Debian
Developers to have access to the request tracker, although it may be a
reason to restrict the general public.

Don Armstrong

--
Tell me something interesting about yourself.
Lie if you have to.