Re: Bits from the DPL: DSA and buildds and DAM, oh my!

On Fri, Feb 23, 2007 at 10:06:47AM -0300, Gustavo Franco wrote:

> softwares) and anyone is free to open bugs with debsecan output and
> stuff like that. Don't tell me that "hey, what's the alpha machine
> status?" and keyring-maint requests will leak information.

Off the top of my head "Please send the machine to my home address
$ADDRESS - I'll drive out to the datacentre and put the machine
on-line as soon as possible after I get it.  Give the shipping company
$NUMBER (my mobile phone number) as the contact number in case there are
problems."