Re: Technical solutions to social problems

Lars Wirzenius <liw@liw.iki.fi> wrote:
> [...] They often complain about a social problem, namely that
> the other party steals the blanket during the night and leaves the other
> one shivering.
>
> The technical solution this social problem is to have two blankets.

That doesn't solve it: the other party will then take both blankets!

However, some technical measures (maybe securing one blanket at the
far corner of the bed, making it too hard to take in one's sleep;
giving the cold party a thicker blanket so they don't feel the need to
take more) can make the problem easier to solve.

I think RT can make the problem easier to solve, if some ticket
contents are DD-visible.

Regards,
Webmaster/web developer, statistician, sysadmin, trainer, koha dev,