Unsubscription

How to carry out unsubscription of the debian,project.lists? Attempts to do this are answered by the Debian organisation, claiming that I am not registerred under the address gunnar.sjoo@wp.pl, although they carry on sending me messages under this address. I cannot read these messages, because Outlook Express is blocking them, claiming that they contain dangerous attachments. Consequently I spend much time clicking away a lot of unreadable messages. How to do to stop this?
Gunnar Sjöö