Re: Debian Etch Stable.

>> > Well, the experiment is flawed [...]

>> Let me ask again: What is going to happen when the experiment is
>> continued? [...]

Sven Luther, 2006-12-13 13:21:35 +0100 :

> How are you going to measure the long-term demotivation which
> results from the experiment ? [...]

You may like to prefer replying to questions with other questions, but
there are at least two people (Marc Haber and myself) who would
actually like an simple answer to a simple question: what's going to
be different if the experiment stops now (which is what you're asking
for) rather than in a week or so?

  If you're asking for something precise and concrete (viz. to end the
experiment a week earlier than planned), please provide reasons that
are related to what you ask, rather than reasons that relate to
something else.  Thanks.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

One... two... one, two, many, lots!
  -- Lias, in Soul music (Terry Pratchett)