Re: Third call for votes for the debian project leader election 2006

On 6 Apr 2006, Lars Wirzenius uttered the following:

> to, 2006-04-06 kello 15:05 -0500, Manoj Srivastava kirjoitti:
>> On 6 Apr 2006, JC Helary said:
>>> Obviously this thread started with somebody who is a very active
>>> contributor for whom it was unclear.
>>
>> Active contributor to Ubuntu, I think. She should get Ubuntu
>> voting rights.
>
> Actually, the Debian BTS is splattered all over (in a good way) with
> Vietnamese translations from Clytie, so she's contributed quite a
> lot to Debian, too.

        Unfortunately, I think most if that is from before we drove
 her away from Debian into the arms of Ubuntu.

        manoj
--
A shy teenage boy finally worked up the nerve to give a gift to
Madonna, a young puppy.  It hitched its waggin' to a star.