Re: Third call for votes for the debian project leader election 2006

to, 2006-04-06 kello 15:05 -0500, Manoj Srivastava kirjoitti:
> On 6 Apr 2006, JC Helary said:
> > Obviously this thread started with somebody who is a very active
> > contributor for whom it was unclear.
>
>         Active contributor to Ubuntu, I think. She should get Ubuntu
>  voting rights.

Actually, the Debian BTS is splattered all over (in a good way) with
Vietnamese translations from Clytie, so she's contributed quite a lot to
Debian, too.

(Not commenting on other aspects of the issue at hand.)

--
Fundamental truth #5: Always ask the simple troubleshooting questions
first.