Re: Third call for votes for the debian project leader election 2006

<quote who="Henning Makholm" date="Tue, Apr 04, 2006 at 02:36:58PM +0200">
> How is "making long-term, sustained, and significant contributions to
> Debian" _not_ "engaging in development"?

If you think that Debian's long-time pro-bono legal counsel is
engaging in development, I think we're just getting bogged down in
semantics. I'm saying we should be able to take significant and
sustained non-technical contributions.

Regards,
Mako

--