Re: Third call for votes for the debian project leader election 2006

On 4 Apr 2006, Henning Makholm verbalised:

> Scripsit Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org>
>> On 3 Apr 2006, Wouter Verhelst outgrape:
>
>>> I don't have any problems per se with non-DD contributors being
>>> allowed to vote on matters of purely technical substance.
>
>> I have a problem with _anyone_ voting on a matter of purely
>> technical substance.
>
> According to the Constitution, members of the TC do.

        I'll try dotting the i's and crossing the t's with this
 analogy: You and I can't vote to decide what is the law, what falls
 afoul of the law, and what does not.

        The supreme court justices do vote.

        See the difference?

        manoj
--
Many a bum show has been saved by the flag. George M. Cohan