Re: Debian Etch Stable.

On Sun, Dec 24, 2006 at 03:20:07AM +0100, gregor herrmann wrote:
> IMO the "real question" is how we as the Debian community cope with
> the social system called "Debian", especially with the issue of
> organziational change. -- And from my POV it would be helpful if
> either those "techies" who have influential positions in Debian learned
> some basics about social systems or if they at least consulted
> someone with a little more clue about social phenomena before taking
> decisions/starting new initiatives.
>
> gre "Biella for DPL" gor

/me wholehearthily approves, Either the DPL should be able to handle social
issues, or he should be able to delegate such issues to someone or a group of
someones, skilled in this.

The current DPLship, if nothing else, has proven without any doubt how not
doing this can lead to a disastrous situation, and Anthony's term has in my
memory been one of the socially worse debian years.

Friendly,

Sven Luther