Re: Extremadura developer meetings: what was good, what can get better?

* Andreas Schuldei (andreas@schuldei.org) [061217 19:45]:
> Hi!
>
> could you please help me to refine this mail to make the answers
> more relevant? the goal is of course to learn how happy people
> were with the meetings and how they can be improved. But also
> what was good, so we can keep it that way.

du, this was a mail-screw-up. iintented to send this mail to a
single individual but failed to edit the mail headers once i had
copied his email address from an other mail. sorry. I try not to
clutter lists with half-cooked stuff normally.