Re: Hardware for Debian people

On 12/9/06, Andreas Schuldei <andreas@schuldei.org> wrote:
* Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org) [061209 14:46]:
> > aparently this can be worked around if the machine is owned
> > outside brazil and is only hosted there. so somehow e.g. fiis
> > could own the machine and have it hosted in .br.

Stratus, could you please try to find out further details or find
out who would know?

Yes, i'll do that during this week.

> > joey, could that work?
>
> Assuming that you refer to ffis e.V. I guess so, but you should

uh, sorry, yes.

> contact vorstand@ffis.de when you definitifely plan to go that
> way.

will do. Thinking about this, it should be no problem to own and
export a machine on the german side. I will try to find out more
about that, though.

thanks!

regards,
-- stratus