Re: Delete my message on one Debian List Please

Hi Steve,

On Sun, 3 Dec 2006 15:33:15 +0000
Steve Kemp <skx@debian.org> wrote:

[...]

>   The suggestion wasn't to remove the addresses, but to "mask" them.
>  That would still allow you to lookup the sender addresses if you
>  wished.  eg "foo@example.com" -> "foo at com.example".

Recently we had this thread about public emails in Debian lists/BTS:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2006/08/msg00123.html

and Paul sent this article as a suggestion to understand why we don't have to mask them:

http://www.interhack.net/pubs/munging-harmful

If you agree, consider using bogofilter, I've used it (client-side) with almost 100% of efficiency against spams - great performance, also.

[]'s

--
Tiago Bortoletto Vaz
0xA504FECA - http://pgp.mit.edu