Re: Delete my message on one Debian List Please

Hi Pierre!

On Sun Dec 03, 2006 at 01:45:36 +0100, pierrero wrote:
> I've posted messages in one of your Debian lists from from my business
> email address and I start to receive spam.
> It is very sad since I had succeeded with preserving of any indexing by
> the spam robots :-(

The Debian-Listarchives-Policy is to NOT remove or alter any postings
if they are published.

Even if we would, it wouldn't help, as our lists are archived
elsewhere, so once an email has been accepted it is out in the wild
with its entire content and addresses and theres no way to get it back.