Re: Proposal: Handling of changelog bug closures in Debian derived distros

Guillem Jover skrev:

[...]

which are wrong, ugly or may need a central registration place to avoid
collisions either in the mnemonic or the "alternative" closure syntax.
Probably the cleanest one is the "Closes Ubuntu:" approach.

(With my Ubuntu, not my Debian hat on)

While closing bugs will the by far most usual action, we do also want to have the ability to relate an upload to a specification or similar in Launchpad, which is why we don't think a "Closes:" syntax alone is enough.

What are your thoughts on this matter?

- tfheen