Re: Open Letter to Anthony Towns about the d-i mediation ...

also sprach Mike Hommey <mh@glandium.org> [2006.11.05.2130 +0100]:
> I'm not saying all the problem is yours, but damn, you're really
> a pain in the ass to deal with. I know that I'm not easy, but
> damn, you're the only person I even considered putting in
> a killfile. I'm very glad I don't have to work with you.

http://www.donotfeedtheenergybeast.com

and this is for *everyone*.

"administration for windows networks is similar to maintaining a 12
 year old gm truck. brand new, w2k+3 already has 190k miles of wear."
                                                 -- jeremiah cornelius